Friday, May 8, 2009

My Final Tips


So, after I looked back over the semester, I've realized that I overlooked a couple of awesome tips.
The first, and most important tip, is one of the most obvious.  Go to class.  Just go!  I know this sounds really simple and silly, but simply going to class is the best way to connect with the professor, which can become very important when things go wrong.  Do your work too- take extreme measures to keep caught up on all of your work so that, if you do have something happen, the professor will realize that you haven't been blowing off their class.  At Trinity professors will help you- but you can't expect help if you haven't been trying to begin with.
The next tip I've given a few times already.  Get your work done during the day.  Don't procrastinate and save it for later, especially on weekends.  I promise that you won't do your work if it gets to about eleven and everyone else's mind starts drifting towards parties.  Use the library- here at Trinity check out the first floor.  It's silent and people don't walk through often.
My final tip is about the social aspect of your life.  Basically, have a social life.  Be exciting, go out, have a good time, and then make sure that you have people to come back to.  Don't go through your first year of college depending on alcohol to make your friends for you- they won't pull through when you need them.  After that, just make to sure to stay open and keep smart and social.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment